Improve the capacity and efficiency of your servers
Virtualisation makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on a single physical server by implementing hyper-visor virtualisation software.
What are the features of virtualisation?
Since virtualisation allows for multiple operating systems and applications on the same physical machine, this greatly improves the amount that can be stored on each. This increases efficiency, meaning fewer servers and lower hardware and cooling costs. In addition, it minimises downtime as the hyper-visor software acts as a virtual safety net to stop data being lost if a physical server goes down.
What are the benefits to your business?
- Server consolidation - multiple applications and operating systems per server.
- Increased safety and decreased downtime.
- The ability to run different operating systems to be able to deploy legacy software.
- Increased space capabilities.
- Reduced total cost of ownership - lower hardware and maintenance costs as fewer physical servers.
- Safe testing - sandboxing allows for safe software testing environments.
Explore backup solutions from Taurus.